Bali UW Photo & Dive Course
Bali Digital Underwater Photography Course.
Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and with so many underwater cameras to choose from, it has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures.
Our Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated dSLR like the pros.
Junior Open Water Divers who are at least 10 years old are eligible to take the Digital Underwater Photographer course.
- How to choose the right tools for your underwater camera system.
- The SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
The Digital Underwater Photography Course is a two day course, with 2 hours classroom session following by 2 Macro dives at Padang Bai and 2 Wide Angle dives at Tulamben Shipwreck.
Price per person $ 275
( PADI Certification fee, extra $ 50 )
* All transportation, porter and entrance fee to the dive site.
* Tanks and weight.* Lunch box and Drink
* Used of wet lens during the course. ( not including underwater camera )
Padi Dive Course
|PADI Dive Courses Bali||Prices(in US $ ) min.2 pax||No. of Days||No. of Dives|
|D. S. D Tulamben||$150||1 Day||pool+2 o/w|
|Openwater Course||$490||4 Days||pool+4 o/w training|
|Advanced Course||$350||2 Days||5 openwater training|
|EFR||contact us||1 Day||none|
|Rescue Diver Course||contact us||3-4 Days||Pool and Open water sessions|
|Divemaster Course||contact us||6-8 Days||min. 60 log dives|
The price including:
- All Transportation during the course including hotel pick up and drop.
- Lunch and soft drink
- Log Book, Padi Manual and Certification Fee to Padi.
- Used of all diving equipment, tank, weight belt and course material
- Pool, Porter and entrance fee to the dive site.
- Padi Open Water Instructor or Higher.
Advanced booking and full-payment for all package including Accomodation
Learning to scuba dive has never been more convenient!
Whether you’re on the go or want to take it slow, now you can complete the knowledge development portion of the PADI Open Water Diver course online with PADI eLearning. It’s a great match for your active schedule.
Come in to our facility to complete your training:
While you’re working through the PADI Open Water Diver course online or after you complete all the segments, you can print your eLearning Record and bring it to Albatross Dive Bali to start your underwater adventures.
You’ll learn and master dive skills from one of our highly-trained PADI Instructors during confined and open water dives. The skills you learn during these dives will prepare you to explore a whole new world. Start today on a lifetime of adventure and fun!
Convenient online access to knowledge development course material for one year.
Unlimited and unrestricted access to an online version of the PADI Open Water Diver Manual
At your own pace complete knowledge assessments
Visit or contact us anytime during business hours
Payment is $120 US for eLearning via a secure online payment system.
Our 3 days Inwater training session price started from US $ 370 charges for:
- Equipment rental + tanks & weight belt
- In-water training(1 confined water + 4 open water training dives )
- Lunch and soft drink,
- All transportation,
- Porter and entrance fee to the dive site,
- Log book, RDP-recreational dive planner & certification fee to Padi.